The patented Monobelt belt filter press is a completely novel design, different from any other "traditional" belt filter press in the market. The unit is a compact combination of two distinct and integrated units; a pre-thickener and a belt filter press system. The pre-thickener rotary drum with Archimedean screw inside, mounted on the top of the unit, performs the initial solid/liquid seperation, with a significant reduction of the hydraulic load fed into the belt press. This important separation allows the unit to handle sludges having very low Suspended Solids concentrations (0.5 - 1%). At the exit of the Monobelt, dependent upon the the characteristics of the sludge, it is possible to reach Dry Solids concentration of 18& to 30%.
Salient Features -
01. The Belt used is endless (no joining zippers or clips, which are the typical critical points of most belt filter presses).
02. Monobelt units are supplied complete with water containment covers.
03. Less No of Rollers as compared to other Belt Filter Press.
04. Low Power requirement-Low Maintenance-Low Operating Cost
05. More than 2000 units operational world over in the past 15 years
06. Comes along with integral backwash pump